If your LinkedIn profile was written like a resume, how's that working for you?
75% of B2B buyers conduct research on social channels looking for information on products and services they need. They're also using LinkedIn to do research on you too.
We developed this course to address one of the most common mistakes B2B sales professionals make - a social profile that was written as a resume....Your prospective buyers are NOT looking to hire you, they ARE considering buying from you.
In this online course you'll learn how to optimize your profile on LinkedIn and Twitter to create more sales conversations.
- Why your social profile should be a sales asset
- How to write a social profile that will "perform" for you 24/7
- How to be appealing to your "audience"
- How to get invited into sales conversations
- What you need to know before you start using social in B2B sales
- How to grow your network
- How to write a LinkedIn profile that stands above the crowd
- How to write a Twitter profile that gets noticed
- Some Do's and Don't of Social Selling on LinkedIn
- Some Do's and Don't of Social Selling on Twitter
- Social Selling Tools, Processes, Etiquette & Behavior and more.
Who Should Take This Course?
This online course is ideal for B2B sales professionals, business development directors, entrepreneurs, business owners, executives - anyone who depends on growing their network to develop and maintain a thriving business.
Why Take This Course?
- Your social profile should be written as a sales asset that helps you build your network.
- Your social profile on LinkedIn and Twitter should get you invited into sales conversations..
- Social media is here to stay. Buyer's use it. You should harness its sales potential.
A Fast Track Chapter
If you're confident in your experience with LinkedIn and Twitter, we provide a fast track option that you can experience in minutes. Most business professionals benefit from the entire course. We've designed the lessons in bite size format, most in 5 minutes or less. You can watch and listen to this course from your desktop or mobile device, anytime, anywhere.
Sales Teams. For 10 or more people, contact us at email@example.com for group pricing.
For even more training on social selling, go to Improve Your Sales Using LinkedIn & Twitter.
Bernie Borges is a veteran B2B marketer and Social Business Practitioner, with a 30 year career in sales, marketing and entrepreneurship spanning New York, Silicon Valley and Florida. Borges is the Executive Producer of the Social Business Engine and CEO of Find and Convert. Bernie is the author of Marketing 2.0, one of the earliest books written on social media strategy. He is a frequent speaker at marketing conferences, and a former AMA Face to Face Workshop Faculty member. Borges is an IBM Futurist, Dell Social Influencer, and has been recognized numerous times by industry peers, including Likeable Local’s 150 Marketers To Follow, and Online Marketing Institute’s Top 15 Digital Marketing Educators, and is a regular contributor to Social Media Today and Social Media Strategies Summit.